Now that Thanksgiving has passed, many have bought and put up their Christmas trees. Heres some tips on how to keep it alive and looking good to Christmas time.
- Make sure you start out with a healthy tree. Look for soft, flexible needles that have a rich, deep green color.
- Get a heavier tree! That means it has retained more water
- If you can, safely cut the tree bottom straight across the bottom. It helps it absorb more water.
- Get the tree in water ASAP once you get home.
- Keep the room cool. Don’t blast the heat or keep it near a fireplace.
- Check and refresh your water daily
- Opt for LED lights that emit less heat.